Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our blogspot. This is our attempt to keep everyone who is interested up-to-date on what is new in our world.
Check out our pictures, videos, and journal entries of everything we encounter.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

After the run I tried looking for the cleaning materials but all doors were locked. I puttered around a little, took a shower and went back out.
I checked on the caterpillars again today while Kater was her study group. The little ones had almost doubled in size since yesterday and the large one was no where to be found. I suspect it has either been eaten or made itself a chrysalis. When I met up with Kater at her break, she showed me an old chrysalis she found:

Not much else happened today. Kater has been busy studying and I spent a lot of time on the computer, researching graphics jobs and freelance work. I applied to a T-shirt design website looking for artists and emailed a few others I found on Craigslist. We spent some time playing cards this evening with John, and then all returned to our own business. The vet students hit their anatomy books, I hit my sketch books. Now it's late and time for bed. Tomorrow is Sunday, volleyball, and who knows what else.
Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment