Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our blogspot. This is our attempt to keep everyone who is interested up-to-date on what is new in our world.
Check out our pictures, videos, and journal entries of everything we encounter.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

GOOD MORNING

(6:50am+/-)
We woke early-ish this morning, I decided to try to get some pictures of our sunrises. They are spectacular almost every day. Keep in mind we are one hour ahead of home time (eastern).
(7:05am+/-)
(7:09am+/-)
(7:15am+/- ; a good shot of Nevis on the right)
(7:16am+/- ; if you look close there are a few boats heading into port)

It's 7:40 and Kater just left for class. I like these quiet mornings a lot and I'm starting to get into somewhat of a routine. I get up and get coffee going for Kater and myself, open up the windows for the great breeze- it's rather strong. I'm going to try to take sunrise photos. I fire up the computer and see if there is anything interesting to read or write about. I read up on the UV index this morning to get a better understanding of how it works. At 8:15 I listen to Boston's WBCN Senseless Survey, which is good for a laugh. Check the weather, check some blogs I like to read. I have a little workout routine I've been doing and then take a shower. After that I get into any work/art projects and/or meet up with other VIPs.
That's basically it so far... not very exciting.

I may be going over to the beach for a while today, I'll put up any good pictures if I get any.
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment