Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our blogspot. This is our attempt to keep everyone who is interested up-to-date on what is new in our world.
Check out our pictures, videos, and journal entries of everything we encounter.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

**I'd like to apologize to all those who have left comments on our blog postings. It was only until just now that I even realized that there were comments at all. There is no easy way to know when someone has left a comment. So, I'll be checking more often and can actually answer questions now. Thanks so much for reading, I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing it... it's been fun.**

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure there is a setting where your blog emails you when you get a comment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to figure it out. I can't find anything for just that yet.

    ReplyDelete